Thursday, February 15, 2007

Audition time..



Thursday I woke up and waited for some sleepy heads to wake up and join me in heaven. If my husband only knew how easy it was to wake me up. The formula is simple pure beauty! I just cannot get enough of the view. Everyone who knows me knows that my favorite color is blue. My house blue, my car is blue... I even made sure that one of my kids had blue eyes. (Alright I had not control over that one). but I do like the color blue. So I just cannot sleep thinking that I could be looking at a preview of heaven. I look out at the ocean as much as I can.

I had the pleasure of sharing the view today with Melinda. She got a tour of the house/compound last night and I told her that there was one thing that Mark and Barbara forgot to add to the house. They haven't managed to light up the ocean at night so we can see at night too.!
We had breakfast and then headed poolside. We talked about the upcoming audition and about her lovely trip here! We went for a walk on the beach then headed in to get ready for the children to arrive.

Our first group of children came and they were registered and given a number. We had 17 children ages 9-11. They were too cute. They worked hard and did great! Our second class was for ages 12 and up. We had 10 in that group plus a few guest that just wanted to take class. They all did great too!




Dinner and bed followed....

1 comment:

Depster said...

Makes me wish I signed up for Peace Corp - Caribbean!! Unbelievable