Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday, or so I think it is....

I really never imagined that doing nothing could get so exausting! I woke up early today and did the usual and then I took a walk through the gardens (with company of course).



















Then for some crazy reason I got so sleepy then I had to go in and take a nap?!? I woke up in time to go upstairs to teach another ballet class.
















I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed teaching these kids! They work so hard and are so eager to please. Again thanks to Karina and all the parents of these kids for the honor of working with your children!





After teaching Karina and I chilled the TCI way and then Barbara and I chilled up in her room waiting for Melinda's plane. Around eight we went to pick her up at the airport. She was glad to finally have her long travel day over. We went back to Barbara's for dinner and chatting. I even had the honor of being able to cook part of the dinner that chef prepared. I was told not to screw it up! We had a great meal and then all headed for bed.

No comments: