Monday, October 22, 2007

OvO update...


Hi all,

We got info about OvO. He had surgery and he did well through it. The problem is that they had to remove both sections of his left lung. (dogs have 4 lungs) (you learn something new everyday.) They only planned on removing the lower left lobe but due to a congenital defect in his lung both left lobes had to be removed. They were not happy with having to do that. Also the section they had to remove did not appear to be a bulla (a cyst like lesion). They are unsure to as what it was. They say it is not cancer which is good. They are testing it to try and figure it out. So I guess it is okay news that he survived and they say he can recover and live a normal life with one lung. I just hope and pray that he is okay. I get to go and see him tomorrow. Please keep praying for him and us. He is so missed at home! My live in babysitter is gone. I now have to worry about the kids in the yard and when I take Adam to school. I even get a little nervous at night without him her to protect and guard us.

Just as a side note since this is the second most asked question as of late.......

YES HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! (& down to 1 tooth)

No comments: