Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL


I hope you all had a great Christmas. We did. The kids are all off playing with their new toys. I got to take a nap!!!



All the work was worth it to see my kids smiling and so excited. Anna was the most excited taking joy in everything she got. I know that everyone looking at our tree is wondering why there are so many gifts since I said that they only get three gifts each. They still only get three but for the fun of opening things I have been wrapping up snacks and stuff for them I know it is a strange thing to do but they love getting their favorite cereals and drinks and snacks! I know that they like them and I know they wont go to waste.








After they see what Santa brought them in their stockings we sat down and Amber read the family the Christmas story from the bible and the we opened the gifts under the tree. I alway save the best gift for last and I enjoy seeing their faces waiting to see if they are going to get what they wanted. Amber looked so depressed when she thought she didn't get what she wanted. It is funny! Her mood changed very quickly after she opened her favorite gift.(a nintendo DS) They boys did really well not getting what the really hoped for. Not for lack of trying. I was even out Christmas Eve for one last try but no luck. The WII was not for US. We did manage to find the a great replacement gift that made the happy. They each got an electric scooter!














While the kids and I cleaned up paper and put things away Papa makes us breakfast. It is yummy! He even cleans it all up.

You know that you did a great job shopping when Mom can lay down on the couch for a nap and not hear a sound from the kids since they are off playing with their new toys!

After my nap I got ready for dinner. I put out snacks and our friends came over. We had a great meal and we were so stuffed! I think the Eagles even won. We ate at halftime to keep the men happy. Cleanup was a breeze and I really enjoyed the time with everyone.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family and great friends. Thank you all for making this a a very merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

No comments: