Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 7th 1941..A Day that will live in infamy

DECEMBER 7TH 1993...A DAY HE BEGAN INFANCY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM JAMES!!!!!!


I cannot believe that I have a teenager! I still remember every detail of carrying him in my belly and the day you were born. Oh what an exciting time for us. Seeing and holding you for the first time was such a an experience I cannot even express all the feelings I had at that moment.





I can remember how fast you grew and changed soon you were walking and talking. Your first word was night-night! and we had to "rubber back, rubber back " every night to settle you down for sleep (rub your back). You liked to eat mitmeal (oatmeal) and read books. Then you passed into the thomas the tank engine phase. You took those trains everywhere with you. You even slept with them! After that phase was the T-Rex! That one was a little loud! You were so funny walking on your toes and holding your hands like a T-rex!
As time flew by you were growing like a weed! Soon you were a big brother and starting school. I cried when you went to Kindergarten. You were fine! It feels just like yesterday that you were 5 and now is just 5 more years you will be an adult!



WOW what a difference a year makes! You are almost as tall as me now. Your feet are still huge! I am now buying a size 10 mens for you! You now like long hair and wear contacts and no more braces. I have to say that you are becoming quite the stud!!!! Even if you are still a geek!














I am so thankful for the privilege for being your mom!
We Love You so much and we are very proud of the man you are becoming. Keep up the great work!
Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!! I love you! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Has it really been that log already since I snuck over to babysit you bc your Mom was hiding Amber's pregnancy! I do miss those Thomas days though! I have babysat many boys who loved them as well, but you were the first! Plus all the Barney songs we used to listen to together are still ringing in my ears!

Unknown said...

Long, not log....sorry!