Sunday, February 11, 2007

What else did we do....

Monday started out the same way. Chillin by the pool
I took another walk to the beach with my new friends


I can't get over how the dogs just get in the ocean and swim. They actually swim not walk around. It was so funny to watch. Chelsey likes to dig and get sand all over her nose. Oscar(my favorite) acts like the perfect gentelman. He just stays nearby not getting a messy and always looking out for me.





After a little more time in the sun it was time to go and teach. My first class was for 6 & 7 year olds. They were really cute! I love how hard they worked for me. At the end of class when they are supposed to shake my hand some of them hugged and kissed me! Too cute!!! The second class of girls was a little older and they worked just a hard. I was so honored to have been asked to teach them. Thank you Karina School of Dance & Performing Arts!





No comments: