Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Home again, home again.....




I am back to reality (boo hoo). I returned home on Sunday night and I have one thing to say about that BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I know that many of you were looking forward to seeing me upday my blog while I was away but I just didn't get to it and honestly did any of you look at the pictures of where I was staying????? Did you really expect me to come inside and work on the computer????

I will update you all on the what happens when you go to heaven.

My first morning was rather interesting. I woke up early (don't tell my husband) and went to the main house for breakfast. I had met the chef they day before and knew right away that I would like her. She is so sweet. She made me some coffee and fruit and a croissant for breakfast. I know I could have asked for anything but it was kinda of strange ordering food in somebody's kitchen. I took my breakfast outside to eat it on the deck. I have to say that I will NEVER get tired of looking at the view here. I am ready to pack up and move here for that beautiful view!


I can just feel the stress and tension floating right out to that sea!
Of course I had company for breakfast....
Squeeky, Chelsey, and Annabell were all in attendance. All waiting for a taste of what I had. (of course I shared.)



After breakfast you all must already know what I did. I sat by the pool in the sun of course. Barb was working on getting ready for an open house and later that afternoon we had to get ready to meet the parents of all the students that came last year. Then Barbara and I loaded all the pups we could into the car and took them to a beach and fed them fried chicken and roasted pork and watched them swim in the ocean! We had to get them away from the house while they were showing it.
After we returned home we all went for a swim in the pool



The families and students came around 3 and it was great to meet all of them. The kids looked great and I was happy to see them again. Some have gotten taller and of course none of them forgot the mustard!!!!

Barbara made bellinis for the adults that were YUMMO!
After everyone left I learned some island customs from Karina....
and called home.
I told John that all was great but I had a hard time getting used to having someone prepare all my meals. He replied "I am sure you will adjust" I said "I am sure I will but it was much harder getting used to the national beverage." He asked, "What is that?" I replied, "Champagne." He didn't think I was funny. He ended our call with "oh goodbye".
We all went to bed to be ready for another day....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Home! After reading your blog, I had to look up what a Bellini was. Champagne and peach puree...sounds divine!